First Slice 11-20-12: Tell Mayor Reed how you really feel through the city's new customer survey
Plus, $7.5 million in refunds for overcharged water bills
1. Want to tell Mayor Kasim Reed how you really feel? Well now you can through the city's new customer survey. His office will be collecting your thoughts until sometime next spring.
2. The Atlanta City Council voted to refund $7.5 million to over 3,400 people who were overcharged on their water bills.
3. In another sign of Georgia's growing film industry, an estimated 800 film jobs were created in the Peach State during the past eight years.
4. The Indigo Girls will record a second album with Voices of Hope, Lee Arrendale's State Prison Choir, at Emory University's Cannon Chapel today at 10 a.m. It's open to the public, if that's your kind of thing.
5. And sadly, it appears that Google has decided to cancel Christmas.