5 things to do today June 06 2011 (1)
Flux Projects at 1180 Peachtree St., space-rock ensemble at 529
1) The Flux Projects-commissioned Sounding Up There opens in the lobby of 1180 Peachtree St.
2) Spirits and the Melchizedek Children play 529.
3) South City Kitchen chef Chip Ulbrich teaches the Simple Abundance Cooking Class at Cook's Warehouse, which benefits Atlanta Community Food Bank.
4) Graveyard Tavern hosts Graveyard Monday.
5) Atlanta's Book: The Lost Gone With the Wind Manuscript continues at Atlanta History Center.