News Roundup Nov. 8, 2022
It's almost over...65,000 voter challenges under the new law - most overturned...Tiger King's Joe Exotic having an unpleasant stay in Atlanta.
It’s almost over….with record turnout in early voting, advocates of making voting harder claim vindication. There were still 65,000 voters who had their status challenged – most were thrown out … Tiger King’s Joe Exotic speaks out about his accommodations at the Atlanta Federal Prison … Activists still hard at work down in south Georgia protesting Cop City and working against the proposed mining project.
- RSV on decline but nasty flu strain raging in Georgia - AJC
- Activists continue to organize to stop Atlanta public safety training center – Reporter Newspapers
- ‘Tiger King’ star Joe Exotic calls Atlanta federal prison the ‘bottom of hell’ – NY Post
- Okefenokee fans rally support again as mining plan nears final Georgia EPD review – GPB
- Renowned 'United Talent Agency' builds a new home in Atlanta – WABE
- Tens of thousands of challenges to Georgia voters’ eligibility create ‘embarrassing’ last-minute hurdle – Fox5
- Neighborhoods evacuated near burning Georgia chemical plant – ABC News/AP
- Japanese restaurant celebrates 50 successful years in Atlanta – Fox 5
- Two office towers, hundreds of apartments planned as part of Ponce redevelopment – Reporter Newspapers
- GBI Arrests Willacoochee Chief of Police – GBI Press Release