Patchwork Studios Presents: I Do Music!
From the venue:
The legendary Patchwerk Recording Studios presents The IdOMUSIC Networking Event and Showcase. If you're a band, artist, songwriter, or producer who wants the opportunity to learn, promote, network, or perform with other like minded musicians The IdOMUSIC event is for you! The event consist of an open mic session, industry panel, and spotlight performances.
Doors - Bar & Food - Drinks 8P
$12 in advance| $15 at the door
- Register to perform by calling 404.874.9880 or email readyforidomusic at gmail.com
In order to be considered for the open mic session early arrival is necessary. We will take the first five signups the night of event.
A one on one conversation will take place with our host and industry professional discussing a particular topic facing the music business. If you attend Patchwerk Recording Studios Weekend Werkshops then you know the quality of their speakers.
The evening will conclude with our Spotlight performers hitting the stage for a feature performance. The requirements for Spotlight performances is your record MUST be mixed, mastered and available for download or stream on all major platforms(iTunes, Google Play Music, Tidal, Spotify, Soundcloud, Pandora, etc). Contact us at 404.874.9880 for details or email info at idomusiconline.com
Raffles and giveaways will take place throughout the evening. You never know who will be in the audience ready to network with you! Don't miss out Thursday, March 2nd 2017.
Parking - 4 options:
1) on-street in a marked pay meter space. Most on-street is free after 10p Read signs!
2) Big lot between Apache Cafe and the Varisty. Self-pay at the pay kiosk on Spring St or get booted (n
3) GA Tech Hotel and Conference center one block north of us at 4th & Spring, usually $1.50/hr Read hours of operation!
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ----
Regarding Table Reservations:
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event's specific ticket rules on Ticketweb; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.
Should you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to call the Apache Cafe @ 404.876.5436 or visit www.apachecafe.info