Al Smith's Midtown Jam Session
From the venue:
Al Smith's Jam session has OVER 18+ Years of INCREDIBLE musicians & singers! Some have ended up in movies, sang background for some incredible A-listers and have gone on tour around the world and they were discovered right here at Al Smith's Midtown Jam Session @Apache Cafe!
- SPECIAL GUEST HOST EVERY WEEK!**
NEW DOOR TIME & vocalist sign up: 9P
Show @ 10:00pm
$6 Admission 21+
$10 Admission 18+
Event admission, the day of, at the door, is CASH. There is an ATM avail inside for your convenience. The Cafe/Bar & accepts Visa/MC & Discover.
There is a $10 per person minimum for table seating.
Parking - 4 options:
1) on-street in a marked pay meter space. Most on-street is free after 10p Read signs!
2) Big lot between Apache Cafe and the Varisty. Self-pay at the pay kiosk on Spring St or get booted (n
3) GA Tech Hotel and Conference center one block north of us at 4th & Spring, usually $1.50/hr Read hours of operation! </font size>
Contemporary Jazz , Soul, R&B vocalists jam Session. Featuring live band led by keyboardist Al Smith!
Vocalists are invited to sign the list and jam with the band on this long standing Wednesday night out.. many talented vocalists over the past 14 seven years have taken part in this event. Musicians can sit in too... a must attend!
Different Dj spinning on the back patio each week!
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ----
Regarding Table Reservations:
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event's specific ticket rules on Ticketweb; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.
Should you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to call the Apache Cafe @ 404.876.5436 or visit www.apachecafe.info