The Bar Exam - The Definitive Open Mike Hosted by Mike Sick!
From the venue:
Pass the bar or pass the mic!
This months industry Judges: TBD
16 artists compete. 3 Judges critique and narrow down our top 5. Judging is then turned over to the audience. $1,400 in prizes and the right to headline the next months Showcase.
Presented by Savage Fam PRO - The Bar Exam is Atlanta's definitive open-mic showcase & competition and one of the cities biggest! 16 artists battle for The Bar Exam crown before an industry panel of judges. Ultimately, you the audience decide if they #PassTheBar or #PassTheMic
Doors-Dinner-Drinks/Artist Check In 9pm
Show 9:30PM sharp!
$10 General admission
$35 to register at TheBarExamOpenMic.com
All genres welcome*There will be two lines. Priority entry for Pre-Sale, Table reservations and RSVP
- PRE-REGISTER ONLY****
Cash only, day of entry, at the door.
There is an ATM inside the door for your convenience. The bar/restaurant takes VISA/MC/American Express/DISCOVER/Cash.
There is a $10 per person minimum for table seating.
Parking - 3 options:
1) on-street in a marked pay meter space. Most on-street is free after 10p Read signs!
2) Big lot between Apache Cafe and the Varisty. Self-pay at the pay kiosk on Spring St or get booted (not us!)
3) GA Tech Hotel and Conference center one block north of us at 4th & Spring, usually $1.50/hr Read hours of operation!
Hosted by MICXSICMusic by DJ Knotts @djknottsFeatured Artists: JAN winners TBD!Celebrity Judges: TBD
REGARDING TABLE RESERVATIONS!!!:
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event's specific ticket rules on Ticketweb; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table.
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.
Should you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to call the Apache Cafe @ 404.876.5436 or visit www.apachecafe.info