Apache Cafe presents...Soul
From the venue:
Join us for an erotic night of sensuality. Doors open at 9, show begins 9:30 sharp!
Advanced tickets are $15 and $20 at the door, get yours now! Book table reservations to ensure you can enjoy a good show and good eats all night long. Enjoy live performances by some of Atlanta’s best underground vocalists, musicians, and poets. Sing along to your favorite sexy love songs, partake in interactive activities, and grab some goodies from our vendors!
Special poetry performance by Dani “Rooted_Deeply”
Original music by featured artists NAYSTAR, J Paul, Vijeta and more.
Live body paint modeling by Oenomelx alongside models from our featured exotic jewelry vendor BeeFancyQueen!
The perfect date night for good music, good food, and just a little sexy. Might find out something new about your partner, come see.
Doors, Dinning, and Drinks @ 9:00pm / Show @ 10:00pm
$10 Early Bird (until Jan. 31st) - General Admission
$15 Advanced - General Admission
$20 At The Door - General Admission
Event admission, the day of, at the door, is CASH. There is an ATM avail inside for your convenience. The Cafe/Bar & accepts Visa, MC, American Express, & Discover.
There is a $10 per person minimum for table seating.
Parking - 3 options:
On-street in a marked pay meter space. Most on-street is free after 10:00pm... Read the signs!
Big lot between Apache Cafe and the Varisty. Self-pay at the pay kiosk on Spring St or get booted (not us!)
GA Tech Hotel and Conference center one block north of us at 4th & Spring, usually $1.50/hr Read hours of operation!
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event's specific ticket rules on Ticketweb; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person.
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.