See our guide to COVID-19 in Atlanta (this page last updated )
Wellness Wednesdays on the Green
Stretch and strengthen with us at Wellness Wednesdays on the Green! FREE yoga and Pilates classes taught by an atl kula instructor are open to all fitness levels and will help you unwind, breathe, and flow midweek. Please bring your mat and water.
Don't forget to sign up for our 'Namaste and Shop' loyalty card at check-in to earn rewards and discounts at Atlantic Station shops and restaurants!
Class sizes will be limited, and pre-registration is required. Please arrive 10 minutes early to class. Drop-ins will only be accepted if space allows. Reserved spaces will be released promptly at 6:30pm. Late arrivals may be turned away.
The following guidelines will be implemented for the health and safety of our guests:
- You must pre-register at atlkula.com/classes.
- To maintain social distancing, 6 foot-distances between mats will be marked with cones.
- Sanitizing stations will be available.
- Instructors will not be providing hands on adjustments and will teach at least 6 feet away using only verbal/demonstration cues.
- Attendees will be screened for fever by contactless thermometer at check-in.