Vibrational Sound Therapy Apprenticeship Program
From the venue:
The Sound Apprenticeship Program is a 12-month commitment for those with a passion and calling for vibrational sound therapy and facilitating meditation. Apprentices who complete the Program will have the tools, knowledge and experience needed to start their own sound therapy practice.
The Program is designed as open enrollment. Students can begin in any month and will continue on for 12-months. A proficiency exam and practicum is required for successful completion.
What Others are SayingThis 12-month Sound Apprenticeship Training changed my life. The commitment to us in the apprenticeship program has opened so many new avenues and instruments and techniques. - Mark Buhrke, 2020 Sound Apprentice
The Sound Apprenticeship Program is amazing and has helped me to connect the dots between all the instruments I have acquired over the years. I eagerly await each month’s exploration. – Karen Triana
The InstructorsThe Apprenticeship Team includes medical professionals, spiritual leaders and talented vibrational sound therapists with a hybrid educational learning system of in-person training and online webinars.
The Apprenticeship Program meets monthly following recommended health safety guidelines for COVID-19 with no spread of the virus to this date.
Program Highlights · Twelve weekend intensive trainings in Atlanta to learn principles of sound and to practice with Himalayan and Crystal singing bowls.
· Monthly Webinar.
· Bimonthly online check-ins with GabrielNelson and other apprentices.
· Education and training with tuning forks, chimes, drums, Native American flutes and bells.
· Techniques for protection, grounding, blessing and purification.
· Toning and chanting.
· Apprentices will be supported in existing and developing gifts or experience such as intuition, Reiki and other healing modalities.
· Facilitation of six sound meditations with GabrielNelson at various Atlanta locations.
· Three months of business training drawing upon GabrielNelson's 29 years of business and marketing experience.
· Final Capstone Project to plan, market and facilitate your own 1 hour sound meditation at a location of your choice.
· Ongoing support and check-ins from Gabriel-Nelson.
Atlanta, GA 30306