Identikit album release listening party/potluck
Here's the plan:
Step 1 - Congregate in Archie and Ryan's back yard* with food
Step 2 - Consume food, make friends (note: if you befriend your food, you risk becoming too emotionally attached to consume it)
Step 3 - Listen to our new album from 1:30pm to 2:08pm with food and friends
Step 4 - Go on with your day or stay and hang out with friends (note: if you stay and hang out with your friends, you risk becoming too emotionally attached to consume them)
- The festivities described above will take place a couple blocks down the street inside Bobby's Abode if the weather is like the weather on our album cover.
- Bring food! We'll be.
- We have some chairs, but if for some reason quite a few people come to this party, it may be wise to bring a blanket for sitting.
- If you want to bring an instrument and mime playing along with the album, feel free. Any instrument will do.
- The album comes out on Spotify, Bandcamp, etc. two days prior (Fri. 3/1), but if you'd like to buy a compact disc (or "CD") containing the album, you can do so here.
- This party is free and all-ages, duh.