A Critic's Notebook: January's Top Events
Mormons, Reno, a piano concerto, dance biennial, and a new installation
A monthly listing of art critic Andrew Alexander's picks for the top five arts events in Atlanta:
5. [http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=BOM&linkID=fta&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=#utma=193113138.1724232620.1371305383.1385240503.1387301433.5&utmb=193113184.108.40.2067301433&utmc=193113138&utmx=-&utmz=193113138.1387301433.5.5.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=the book of mormon fox theatre&utmv=-&__utmk=19420920|The Book of Mormon], Fox Theatre, January 28-February 9? ? ?
4. Topher Payne's Only Light in Reno, Georgia Ensemble Theatre, January 9-26
3. Wu Han plays Benjamin Britten's Piano Concerto with the Atlanta Symphony, January 23-26
2. Off the EDGE, Atlanta's dance biennial returns to the Rialto Theatre, January 31-February 1
1. Gyun Hur's A System of Interiority at Get This! Gallery, January 4-February 15