A Critic's Notebook: March's Top Events
A monthly listing of art critic Andrew Alexander's picks for the top five arts events in Atlanta:
5. Kennesaw State University's Zuckerman Museum of Art opens March 1
? ? ?
4. Sanford Biggers' Shuffle, Shake and Shatter at Georgia Tech's Ferst Center for the Arts, March 28
3. Atlanta Opera presents Gounod's Faust, March 8-16
2. Tanz Farm presents Series 3 at the Goat Farm Arts Center, March 27-30
1. Atlanta Symphony Music Director Robert Spano and Principal Guest Conductor Donald Runnicles play Stravinsky's Four-Hand Piano Version of "Rite of Spring," Atlanta Symphony Hall, March 13-16.