Critic's Notebook: February's Top Five
Dance, theater, visual art, and opera top the list
A monthly listing of critic Andrew Alexander’s picks for the top five arts events in Atlanta:
5. Bill T. Jones/Arnie Zane Dance Company, Feb. 5-7, Emory’s Schwartz Center for Performing Arts.
? ? ?
4. Lauren Gunderson's Silent Sky, Feb. 12 to Mar. 1, Theatrical Outfit.
3. Wifredo Lam: Imagining New Worlds and Imagining New Worlds: José Parlá and Fahamu Pecou, Feb. 14 to May 24, High Museum.
2. Atlanta Opera's Rigoletto, Feb. 28 to Mar. 8, Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre.
1. Jonah Bokaer's Why Patterns and Recess, Feb. 21, Ferst Center for the Arts.