ATLwood: Aaron Paul buys shots, continues to be as cool as expected
- Photo courtesy of High Museum of Art
- India.Arie (right) with High Museum of Art Marketing Specialist Erin Andrews
- "Breaking Bad's" Aaron Paul, shooting a movie in Macon called Need for Speed, came up to Atlanta this week and was spotted by a Redditor at Tin Lizzys (he was also reportedly at the Shaky Knees Music Festival last weekend, too). More details on Reddit, along with pictures. I am seriously jealous.
- Steven Yeun (Glenn from "The Walking Dead") was at The Graveyard last Saturday, and apparently enjoys chatting with fans, so don't be shy!
- Cafe Sunflower was a popular spot this week at both its locations - Reese Witherspoon and her husbaned dined at the Sandy Springs locale for lunch on Saturday, and Tina and Solage Knowles were at the Buckhead location Tuesday.
- Actor Riley Smith is in town filming The Circle, and tweeted a shout-out to passing celebrity's favorite ATL haunt: "@RileySmith Just had amazing pizza at @anticopizza w the cast of the circle. A must if your in Atlanta!"
- Atlanta native India.Arie visited the High this week to see the Frida and Diego exhibit. It closes May 12th, so do check it out while you can!
- The film has been shooting at Woodruff Park this week. The set is highly visible, so there have been lots of pictures of the cast and sightings all week (lots of pictures after the jump).
- As in the first film, there's been a multi-news-team battle (check out the photo) in what is supposed to be New York. According to Travis Fischer, who so graciously sent us a bunch of photos, the shoot includes "the news team assembled, weapons in hand. Champ Kind clearly seen with a hat, holding a sledgehammer. Brick also has his trusty trident. The third is a shot of a second news team armed w/ axes facing off against Burgundy and crew."
- A few more famous faces have been added to the production as well, including Liam Neeson, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Jim Carrey, Kanye West (yes, Kim K. is here as well), and John C. Reilly. For more on the cameos, head over to OLV.