ATLwood: Aaron Paul pulls a Sad Keanu at Antico
- PHOTO CREDIT: JESSICA WOLFF
- At Antico, Jesse Pinkman thinks about how magnets work, bitch
- Monday night, some friends and I spotted Aaron Paul, in town filming Need For Speed, at Antico Pizza (I told you guys, that's where all of the celebrities go!) He was just hanging out, lost in thought waiting for a takeout order, which is when my friend accidentally snapped what turned out to be a Sad Keanu of a picture (I apologize to Aaron for posting this, but it really cracked me up). Eventually one of us went over to say hi, and identified our table as a bunch of fans. He graciously waved, thanked us, and blew a kiss. Swell guy!
- "Necessary Roughness" stars Scott Cohen and Callie Thorne were spotted eating at Wrecking Bar in L5P with Robb Morrow on Saturday night (Thanks Rachel!)
- Yahoo! News covered downtown Atlanta's transformation into 1980 New York City.
- Here's a pic of Paul Rudd being a cool dude on set.
- ... And one of Vince Vaughn, "sporting the leather look" on set.
- Check out another pic of the principle cast filming in Woodruff Park.
- Last one, and it's a bit surreal: "a werewolf-anchor filming stunts."
- Apparently the stars have already left, as production is moving to San Diego to start filming next week. Waves sadly
- Need for Speed, starring Aaron Paul, has been filming in Rome and Floyd County this week, including on Cave Spring Road and at Myrtle Hill Cemetery.