The Televangelist: ATLwood Weekly Rundown (1)
Your weekly report of who is filming what in and around Atlanta.
- Expect to see Cameron Diaz around town for just a bit longer
- According to Atlanta Patch, What To Expect When You’re Expecting shot scenes (featuring J Lo and Cameron Diaz) in Inman Park and Little Five Points this week at a home on Colquitt Avenue near the Euclid Avenue intersection.
- The New York Times reports that Lionsgate and Tyler Perry are close to sealing the deal on Perry's own cable network.
- Some more details (and links to pics) from "The Walking Dead" shoot in Sharpsburg earlier this month.
- Spotted by Yours Truly: Andre3000 checking out the healthy fare at Rainbow Foods in Decatur on Tuesday (and looking fab, of course)!
- The AJC gives us a rundown on the status of shows shot in Atlanta (almost all of which are coming back - and sheesh that number is huge!)
- But why stop there? A new studio facility in Atlanta could boost statewide location filming (and that hefty tax break doesn't hurt either).
- Support the fruits of local filming: watch the trailer for the Disney flick The Odd Life of Timothy Green.
- So apparently Robert Duvall has been here for a while filming Jayne Mansfield's Car, and says his favorite Atlanta restaurant is BBQ1 in East Cobb.
Have any tips? Sightings? Encounters? Filming news? Drop me a line: ATLwood@cln.com or send me a tweet @FlossyAlli on Twitter (use the hashtag #ATLwood)!