Veteran's Day Record Restriction Summit
From the venue:
This Veteran’s Day, Sunday, November 12th, local government, religious institutions and key non profit organizations will come together to put on a Record Restriction Summit hosted at The Temple. This single day event for people with criminal records, specifically those arrested for non-violent offenses that never went to trial, will offer participants the opportunity to pursue getting their records restricted free of charge.
Who qualifies to register:
· Residents with restricted criminal records
· Arrested in Fulton County Jurisdiction
· Not Convicted at Trial/ Pled Nolo Contendre
· Certain Misdemeanors while Under the Age of 21
· Completed a Pre-Trial Intervention (PTI)/Diversion Program
· Completed First Offender Case Sealed
This Record Restriction Summit is sponsored by The Temple Rothschild Social Justice Institute, the Fulton County Commissioner’s office, the Fulton County District Attorney’s office, the Fulton County Solicitor’s office, The Georgia Justice Project, Ebenezer Baptist Church and Cascade United Methodist Church.