From the venue:
- This event is a production of Science for Georgia.
- It is free and open to the public.
Scitoberfest is made possible with the help of:
- IEEE Atlanta Women in Engineering
- Association for Women in Science (Georgia)
- The Xylom
- Break the Cycle of Health Disparities
Scitoberfest is an online networking event to discuss science, science policy and advocacy, and to identify science issues to advocate for in Georgia.
Our annual event has gone virtual. We will have break out rooms and discuss issues our community cares about and ‘booths’ for our partner orgs.
Learn more - https://scienceforgeorgia.org/scitober-fest/
All ticket holders will receive the event link and password about 2 hours before the event.