Sparkling Wine Tasting
Tuesday December 29, 2020 07:00 PM EST
From the venue:
Say cheers (and goodbye) to 2020 with some of the world's tastiest sparkling wines.
Seriously. 2020 can just take a hike.
Let's celebrate the final days of this disastrous year with some great sparkling wines.
Join Pat Peterson, Hop City's wine director, advanced sommelier, and bubbly buff, as we taste our way through some of the best sparkling wines (and Champagnes) we can find:
- Meinklang, Foam Vulkan – Somlo, Hungary
- Louis de Grenelles, Brut Rose – Loire, France
- Raventos I Blanc, Blanc de Blanc – Penedes, Spain
- Maysara, Sparkling Pinot Noir Rose – Willamette, Oregon
- Laherte Frere, Ultratradition Brut – Champagne, France
- Pol Roger, Brut Reserve – Champagne, France
We'll also munch on some tasty snacks, provided by our chefs.
Hurry, we're still socially distancing, so tickets will go fast!
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 protocols, only ticket holders will be allowed in the event space. For more information about our sanitization and safety procedures, click here.
At Barleygarden Kitchen & Craft Bar