Avondale Farmers Market
From the venue:
● Customers will be asked to park at My Parents Basement (closest to the building on either side).
● Please enter and exit the market at the information booth (refer to the map below).
● Customers are asked to maintain 6 feet apart at all times.
● Only 15 customers will be allowed at a time within the market space.
● If possible, please have only 1 member of your household come to pick up.
● We encourage you to pre-pay for orders whenever possible. Otherwise, please keep cash and credit card transactions to a minimum and process as quickly as possible. Cashless transactions are best.
● PLEASE be patient.
● Use hand sanitizer provided by the vendors after each transaction and after leaving the market.
● We highly encourage you to wear a face covering.
● No pets allowed.
● No on-site food consumption allowed.
● No food samples will be allowed.
● No music will be provided.
● Signs indicating social distancing and Covid19 safety practices will be posted.
● Please do not attend the market if you feeling unwell in any way.
● Any shopper who is at a higher risk, including individuals who are over 65 with underlying health conditions, should consider staying home, preorder and have a friend or family member pick up your order.
● The restrooms at My Parents Basement is not open to the public.