ATLwood: Vince Vaughn pays tribute to an Atlanta legacy
- An eagle-eye Redditor noted that in a recent interview, Vince Vaughn (who was in Atlanta this past year filming The Internship as well as Anchorman 2) wore a T-shirt with an Atlanta Thrashers logo on it. Shucks. /NeverForget
- Solace, starring Anthony Hopkins and Colin Farrell, filmed along West Peachtree and 15th street on Thursday. The movie plot: "a doctor with psychic abilities hunts down a serial killer." (Sidebar advice: a fan of Dr Lecter? Watch "Hannibal" on NBC. Seriously, it's fantastic).
- The Endless Love remake, starring Alex Pettyfer, filmed in Fayetteville this week, but also caused some Buckhead traffic nightmares on Tuxedo Road.
- Need for Speed, starring Aaron Paul and Dominic Cooper, filmed on South Fulton Parkway this week, and will be heading to Columbus, Ga., next week.
- Let's Be Cops, starring (yes I'm getting tired of this format, too) "The Vampire Diaries" Nina Dobrev, filmed at the American Cancer Society building downtown this week, and also filmed outside La Grotta Italian Restaurant on Peachtree on Wednesday.