Fulton election results show clear borders of support for mayoral candidates
How did your 'hood vote in the mayoral race?
Despite all the hubbub about how jam-packed Atlanta's mayoral contest has been, this amazing map of Fulton County Atlanta mayor election results paints a different picture, one of strikingly little variety of candidate wins. This graphic clearly shows that just three candidates dominated very specific areas areas of Fulton County.
- Mary Norwood (orange, 21.66 percent of vote) clearly claimed almost all north Atlanta neighborhoods.
- Cathy Woolard (pink, 14.32 percent of vote) won most of Ormewood Park, Reynoldstown, Old Fourth Ward, Midtown and Virginia Highlands.
- Keisha Lance Bottoms (light green, 27.44 percent of vote) took everything else.
- Peter Aman (dark green, 11.47 percent of vote) took an area around Ainsley Park, claiming the title of being the only other candidate to win an area of Fulton county other than the top three.
- Caesar Mitchell finished fourth in Fulton (9.65 percent of vote) followed by Vincent Fort (9.32 percent of vote) and Kwanza Hall (4.33 percent of vote).