From the venue:
Get ready to sail to the second star to the right and straight on ‘til morning and go on a magical adventure with the boy who refuses to grow up, Peter Pan! After defeating Captain Hook and taking over his ship, we join Peter deep in the forests of Neverland where he lives it up with his band of Lost Boys. However, it seems like the party might be coming to an end as the Lost Boys yearn for home. And with the return of Peter’s nemesis, Hook, seeking revenge, Peter is faced with his greatest battle yet. Sit along the banks of the creek and fly with us to Neverland!
Directions and Parking
Our productions take place in the woods requiring a walk along a wooded (sometimes muddy) path, please wear appropriate footwear. If you need mobility assistance (parking, accessibility cart, etc.) please, contact the box office at 770-463-1110.
10767 Serenbe Lane
Chattahoochee Hills, GA 30268
- Enter Serenbe from Atlanta Newnan Rd. and follow the Green Firefly Signs.
2. Follow Selborne Lane past Serenbe Stable to the four way stop. Turn Left onto Tabb Way.
3. Tabb way will dead end into Serenbe Lane. Turn Left onto Serenbe Lane.
4. Continue on Serenbe Lane, a gravel road that will lead you straight to Neverland.
5. Parking is ONLY on the right side of the gravel road. Look for some of the lost boys to help you find your way!
At Serenbe Playhouse