Atlanta Film Festival is coming to town
Atlanta Film Festival rides again from April 15-23.
Atlanta Film Festival lineup announced!
WHO: Movie buffs/movie lovers
WHAT: From the totally known, like Psycho, to obscure indies you've never heard of before, this year's festival features more than 160 independent, international short, classic, documentary and animated films.
WHEN: April 15-23. Prices Vary. Visit www.atlantafilmfestival.com for details.
- Opens at the Carter Center,
- Closes at 14th Street Playhouse
- Most everything in between is at Landmark Midtown Art Cinema
- Because you'll want indoor activities if Atlanta weather continues to suck
- Because you're allergic to the sun
- Because you want to support anything other than the Twilight Saga.
- And mostly ... because you love movies!''
- Opening Night: FREEDOM RIDER
- 50th Anniversary screening: PSYCHO
- Film Short: CATCHING ON: THE DAY THE WORLD TURNED GAY
- Narrative Feature: PUSHIN' UP DAISIES
- Closing Night: THE SECRET TO A HAPPY ENDING
A rainy day's the perfect time to revisit the Bates Motel...