Lust List 2020 - Francesca Amiker
Keeping up with this mover and shaker requires a confident, independent man who isn’t scared of a successful, modern woman. Action rules her mood on and off set. Bring your clip-in cycling shoes, and you’re already ahead in her playbook.
2. Astrological sign?
4. Instagram handle?
6. Sexual orientation ?
7. What do you sleep in?
8. What three things would you take to a desert island?
9. Where would you take a first date?
10. One thing you’ve always wanted to do, but prob won’t?
11. What tattoo would you put on someone else? And who?
12. What’s the secret TV show you watch but don’t tell anyone about?
13. Beauty tip?
14. Do you pee with the door open?
15. Celeb crush?
16. Shower or bath? Morning or before going to bed?
17. How long does it take you to get ready for a night out?
18. Deodorant or BO?
19. Fav thing about yourself?
20. The biggest misconception about you?
21. Do you French your dog?
22. In one word, what do you want people to know about you?
23. Astrology or religion?
24. Your favorite form of communication?
25. Sex, booze, drugs: Name in order of importance.
5. Three-time EMMY winner/content creator/NBC Entertainment anchor, host of “The A Scene.”
6. Straight, single.
7. In the nude, shorts and a tank if the room is brisky.
9. Nothing with small talk. All about action. Wants to see how you act under pressure at a Soul Cycle class. No drinks, no fine dining.
12. “Maury,” and it makes my mom cringe. A guilty pleasure I prefer to enjoy alone.
15. Interviews celebs for a living, so no longer gets stage fright. Just came from interviewing Tyler Perry. Favorite interviews are Tyler Perry and Oprah. Wouldn’t mind having coffee with Drake.
18. Scented deodorant (I’m ok with the toxins). Let it have a smell/flavor to it.
23. Religious and spiritual, wouldn’t be anywhere without God. My sister recently got me into astrology.
25. Only partakes in dirty martinis and a nice merlot. This Emmy Award-winning journalist doesn’t have time to date.