News Roundup Nov. 14, 2022
Methodist Church's embrace of LGBTQ diversity has Southern protestants leaving...marijuana rules loosening in Georgia...NYT's Charles Blow: Stacey Abrams lost her race but left her mark...
Methodist Church's embrace of LGBTQ diversity has Louisiana Protestants leaving the Church...marijuana rules loosening in Georgia...NYT's Charles Blow: Stacey Abrams lost her race but left her mark...
- Access to medical marijuana is increasing in Georgia as other states move toward recreational legalization - Ga Law News
- Shorter voting window could cut turnout in Georgia runoff - Washington Post
- Longhorn Steakhouse catches fire in Buckhead, restaurant evacuated, fire officials say - 11 Alive
- LGBTQ-friendly votes signal progressive shift for Methodists - WABE
- Louisiana churches leave Methodist denomination amid schism - Associated Press
- Forest or dump? Trees, pollution coexist on training center site - AJC
- Black Voters Have Faced a Wave of Disinformation. This Team Is Fighting Back—and Looking Toward the Georgia Runoff - Time Magazine
- Georgia man arrested and accused of breeding and training over 100 pit bulls for dog fighting - NBC News
- Takeoff’s ‘Celebration of Life’ Draws Family, Friends and Fans to Memorial in Atlanta - Variety
- An Ode to Stacey Abrams - New York Times