Build a Luminous Lantern - DOMINATE Decatur's Lantern Parade!
From the venue:Categories: Creative, Makey, Nerdy<br><br>Decatur is having a Lantern Parade on 11 May.
Come make a glam-normous glowing Q-tip lantern, to parade in style!
Go home with:
- A giant, fluffy Q-tip-style lantern, lit internally with blinky LED's
- An Arduino and related components, and
- A smile that will make them wonder!
Garnet Package: ($49.96)
- Arduino Uno compatible
- Addressable RGB LED strip
- Components to power and control your giant lantern
- Five foot handle to hoist your luminescent lantern with pride
Ruby Extension Pack: Garnet Package, but a ten-foot pole instead of a five-foot pole. TOWER OVER THE OTHER LANTERNS! (Pay difference at Meetup).
Emerald Extension Pack: Garnet Package, plus a fitting to help you lantern while marching around. LET OTHER PEOPLE GET TIRED! NOT YOU! (Pay difference at Meetup).
Supplies are limited to ten participants; BOOK NOW!
The Other 4 Things To Do Today