Lyft celebrates Pride with free clothing swap, hair cuts and more
Lyft will host several free activities to help LGBTQ+ Atlantans express their identities at Atlanta’s Pride Festival at Piedmont Park on October 12-13. Visit Lyft’s tents (near Charles Allen Dr. NE and 10th St. NE) to:
- “Shop” for free at Lyft’s pop-up clothing swap.
- Get free hair cuts, rainbow coloring, hair glitter and more (Saturday 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.).
- Personalize clothes with free iron-on patches (Sunday 12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.).
- Enjoy live entertainment at Lyft’s lounge — including Kyra Mora (on Saturday) and Nichole Paige Brooks from “Ru Paul’s Drag Race” (on Sunday).
- Leave notes of encouragement on a large post-it wall.
- Bring clothing donations to the swap to win one of several $100 Lyft gift cards*.
For more information, visit Lyft.com/ATLPride.
- Official giveaway rules can be found at blog.lyft.com/atlpridesweepstakes.