Lust List 2020 - PRISCA
If Prisca didn’t tour so much, she’d likely be dating Future and Elizabeth Gilbert at the same time. She’ll help you survive a desert island. Unless of course you’re the cheatin’ kind. If she could be anyone other than herself for one day, she would be Magneto from X-Men. “Not only would I have all knowledge, but I would have all power. So imagine all the things you could accomplish in one day positively by having both.”
6.Sexual orientation ?
7.What do you sleep in?
8.What three things would you take to a desert island?
9.Where would you take a first date?
10.One thing you’ve always wanted to do, but prob won’t?
11.What tattoo would you put on someone else? And who?
12.What’s the secret TV show you watch but don’t tell anyone about?
14.Do you pee with the door open?
16.Shower or bath? Morning or before going to bed?
17.How long does it take you to get ready for a night out?
18.Deodorant or BO?
19.Fav thing about yourself?
20.The biggest misconception about you?
21.Do you French your dog?
22.In one word, what do you want people to know about you?
23.Astrology or religion?
24.Your favorite form of communication?
25.Sex, booze, drugs: Name in order of importance.
4. @prettyPRISCA, website: PRISCAmusic.net.
5. Artist, songwriter, producer.
7. Oooh, well, it depends on where I am. If I’m on the tour bus, I’m sleeping with really comfy sweats and a hoodie because they have to keep the temp freezing. But if I’m in a hotel or at home, I’m either nakey by choice or passed out fully clothed from working myself to sleep, haha.
8. This survival axe that I saw in an ad recently (hopefully it is as indestructible as the infomercial said it was), a big bag of seeds, a piano (or else I would go insane).
9. I’d go for an arcade or a low-lit bowling situation (one where they could still see me winking at them). First-date vibes are always fun with a little dash of healthy competition. Plus, it’s good to take note of their reaction when I win.
10. I’ve always wanted to design a roller coaster! I have my BA degree, and I don’t plan on going back to school in the near future. My music is taking me to great heights, and I have a renewed Six Flags pass, so this seems to be working out.
11. “CHEATER” on the chest of a few of my exes — but I’m not bitter. Do you want names? Hahaha!
12. I’m not into TV much, but I am a sucker for holiday-themed Lifetime movies (mostly around the holidays, though I don’t discriminate during other seasons).
13. Get greased up with grape-seed oil everywhere, and leave it on overnight. You’ll look like a baby seal with the moonlight shining off of your hot bod before bed, but in the morning, you’ll be so soft you won’t be able to stop touching your skin.
14. I live in a recording studio (The Zone Studios), so when there are clients, I close my bathroom door, but when it’s just me, I enjoy a nice bathroom break with the door open. Who has time to shut doors these days?
15. Future and Elizabeth Gilbert are in a tie right now. Come back to me later.
16. On the road, it’s always a quick shower and on to the next city, so when I’m home I’ll make time for a wicked-hot bath after a long day in the studio. Bubbles and all!
17. I’m co-producing my album with Billy Hume (that is coming out this year) and touring pretty much every weekend, so I don’t get out much, but If I’m going to meet some friends for brunch while in town, it’s a quick turnaround: 15 min or so. Very low maintenance, except for when I’m not. ;)
18. I love a sexy pheromone, but I’m into smelling delish. Deodorant, one. BO, zero.
19. I’ve learned how to swim through mud, so to speak, so you can’t tell me “no,” and the voice of artistic self-doubt is never louder than my perseverance or determination.
20. One big misconception is that I am a hard-rock chick, musically, because of my hard shell and mohawk, but my original music is indie-pop/soul; very emotive and colorful, so this juxtaposed position is fun to navigate. I’m also not your conventional definition of beauty, so being plus size and body positive allows me to crush down any naysayers (who uphold) typical beauty standards while I punch my piano.
21. (looks confused)
23. I dig a bit of both. My daddy’s a preacher/professor/theologian, and I earned a biblical theology minor in a university. I don’t have Jesus on an app, but I do have the astrology apps Pattern and Co-Star. I like the fresh perspective and the intriguing aspects of it all.
24. FaceTime, b/c I want to see your pretty face, and I often misinterpret texts that don’t include gifs.